This video is truly painful to watch…
Notice how Ang Kar Yong from Alpha Play Forex School displays the following embarrassing symptoms when he gets called out.
- He describes $10k to $10.6k as a 7% increase. (Would you trust someone who can’t even make a ridiculously simple calculation to teach you Forex?)
- He tells you 6% gains in 6 months is “good” rather than it really is…pathetic
- He is unable to justify the risky deployment of 10k in capital for a measly gains of $600 in 6 months.
- He starts suffering from “Jeromonitis”, deflecting to his friend Jerome at every given opportunity.
- He says he traded for 3 years, yet he is unable to accede a simple request for trading proof from the past 6-12 months
- And many other embarrassing moments that would make the most seasoned hustler blush.
Am I biased?
Make up your own mind by watching the video now.
I’d love to know what you think.